2017...Off To A Phenomenal Start!
Happy New Year to our river family! This time of year we are watching the snow pile up in eager anticipation for the whitewater ahead. Nothing is better for the Salmon River country than copious amounts of snow and so far old man winter is delivering (knock-on-wood)!
The natives love it. All our river guides over at Sawtooth Mountain Guides are getting to slay, fresh un-tracked Sawtooth silk all winter long. While our drought stricken forest are getting free refills and the Cutthroat are giddy in anticipation of all that clean, cold summer water.
We have officially embarked into the “Booking season”. The first 3 months of the year are busy with daily phone and emails asking about trip availability and “Why Rocky?” Due to the limited number of seats on each of our trips, and the limited number of trips, this time of year is equally as busy as the summer rafting season.
Middle Fork of the Salmon & River of No Return
Current availability on our Middle Fork of the Salmon and River of No Return trips is great. While some of our Peak Season Dates are full, others have great availability. If the current snowpack is any indication 2017 is going to be a phenomenal rafting season.
5 Easy Steps to booking the ultimate adventure vacation…..
- Take a look at our 2017 Trip Dates & Rates. Give us a call or email and we will reply with a Trip Info PDF
- Place a complimentary HOLD on seats for 7 days will you rally your group, explore travel options.
- We will send you and email link allowing you to view your invoice and place a credit card deposit to book.
- Purchase travel insurance within 30 days of deposit, we will pay 50% of your premium
- Stay tuned for more detailed trip information and Itinerary. Your balance is due in the Spring