Seasonal, Full Time Position in Stanley, Idaho
Are you adventurous, enjoy hard work and exploring wild places? Want to work and play in Stanley, Idaho and the Sawtooths this summer?
RMRT is seeking applicants for a seasonal, full time transportation supervisor and CDL driver. The job requires driving a large vehicle with a big trailer along rivers, over mtn passes, across tight bridges and through the middle of nowhere. Support guide teams at the boat tamps of the Middle Fork and Main Salmon, Stuff tons of gear into small airplanes. All while you spend a summer in amazing Stanley, Idaho and the Sawtooth mountains.
Required Dates: May 20-Sept 20-ish.
Compensation: Approximately $10,000 for the season including gratuity. Free River Trips and Housing options available.
The RMRT Full Time Commercial Driver includes the following.
- Drive the Rocky Truck and Trailer. International 3900 Hot Shot Truck pulling a 22’ enclosed trailer.
- Fully support Rocky’s Multi-day trips ground transportation
- Fully support guide crews and the put in, take-out, derig, rerig. Physical labor required
- Maintain all RMRT vehicles and trailers
- Welcome guests at Cache Bar. Prepare lunch, offer stellar customer service
- 21 years and older
- CDL drivers license (Rocky will sponsor Idaho CDL license training)
- Comfortable driving large vehicles (manual transmission) with a trailer. Experience backing trailers.
- Great customer service and hospitality skills.
- Adventuresome and self sufficient. You will often be driving alone through the Idaho wilderness.
- Problem Solver
Fantastic…but not necessary
- Experience with power tools
- Vehicle Mechanics
Send resume to Jared@rafttrips.com or give us a call 208.345.2400