Seasonal, Full Time Driver and Jack-of-all trades position in Stanley, Idaho
Want to work and play in Stanley, Idaho? Are you adventurous and mechanically inclined?
RMRT is seeking applicants for a seasonally full time driver. The job requires driving a large truck with a big trailer along rivers, over mtn passes, across tight bridges and through the middle of nowhere. Spend a summer in amazing Stanley, Idaho and explore the Middle Fork, Main Salmon and the Sawtooth mountains. You will work as part of a team with our Middle Fork and Main Salmon river crews.
Seasonal Full Time May 20-Sept 25. Pay rate starts $2500 per month, increase available with proven experience.
The RMRT Full Time Multi Day Driver responsibility include the following.
- Drive the Rocky Gear Truck, Trail and Crews
- Fully support Rocky’s Multi-day trips ground transportation
- Maintain vehicles and trailers
- Welcome guests at Cache Bar. Prepare lunch, offer stellar customer service
- CDL drivers license (Rocky will sponsor Idaho CDL license training)
- Comfortable driving large vehicles (manual transmission) with a trailer. Experience backing trailers.
- Great customer service and hospitality skills.
- Adventuresome and self sufficient. You will often be driving alone through the Idaho wilderness.
- Problem Solver
- Housing options available
Fantastic…but not necessary
- Experience with power tools
- Vehicle Mechanics
- Physically strong
Give us a call with any questions. Send Resume and Work References to Jared@rafttrips.com